Who doesn’t have a bookmark file or Pinterest board of recipes they’d like to try? *crickets*
Here’s a sampling of mine! I can’t wait to give some of them a try! (All links open in a new window)
- Cheezy Pull Apart Bread by Beantown Baker - I will probably forgo the mushrooms because I don’t like them. I think I might be able to pull this off with The Best Bread Ever!!
- Healthy Pop Tarts by Chocolate Covered Katie - Bruce LOVES Pop Tarts, but they are so unhealthy, so I’m looking forward to trying these for him!
- Orange Creamsicle Cookies by The Girl Who Ate Everything – As we know, my Orange Creamsicle Fudge was an epic fail, but I think I can pull off the cookies!
- Raspberry Compote by Cuisine Paradise – Bruce loves to eat jelly sandwiches – which makes me cringe. Sugar Overload. I think he’d really like a compote as a jelly replacement!
- 6 Minute Homemade Caramel by Food.com – Melting down some Ghirardelli chocolate chips and totally dipping these caramels into those! Yum.
- Riesling Peach Glazed Ham by Real Housemoms – Just look at the picture! YUMMY